Wednesday 7 September 2011

MMM - Mid-week Motivation - Steampunk ATCs.

Hi folks - it's great to see every one's entries to the STEAMPUNK - ATC Challenge ( see here for details) - it look like you are all enjoying it.
For this month I am taking a break form the Mid-week Motivation spot and handing over to my brilliantly talented design team. This week we have a piece from Caz - take a look
If you're new to making ATCs, they can be an interesting way to experiment and try new techniques before venturing onto a full size card. I usually make mine with the off cuts from cards, but if I intend making a few here is a neat way you can get 9 from one British A4 card.  3 vertical lines at 2.5" x 3 horizontal lines at 3.5".
Continuing our Steampunk ATC theme I made a triptych, where 3 individual ATCs of the same theme have been joined together to form an interesting set which can stand to be displayed. I look forward to seeing your Steampunk ATCs this week. Have fun ladies , and any gents who may be interested.
Hope you can pop back next week to see another piece from the design team - Jacqueline.

3 comments:

  1. The triptych is a really good idea and I love this one. Thanks for sharing

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a fabulous idea! These are little works of art. Vx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your triptych and you have really inspired me with your challenge! I even made another ATC today:)
    Val x

    ReplyDelete

Who would like to see their card on Facebook? Just like our page, enter the challenge and wait and see! Our Facebook badge is in the side bar.